The South African National Paintball Association (SANPA) is excited to announce the first Corporate Paintball Charity Challenge in collaboration with the SARPL (South African Regional Paintball League).
We are inviting companies to experience tournament paintball with prize money that will be donated to the winning company’s charity of their choice. R5,000 for each five (5) teams that have entered will be allocated towards this initiative. This means that the more teams that enter, the greater the donation will be towards creating change for the charity of your choice.
Register your company to compete in the Corporate Paintball Charity Challenge and experience tournament paintball against other companies to see which company will reign supreme at this year’s Cape Argus Sportshow on Friday 24 March 2017.
A live webcast with a professional sports commentator will be broadcasting the tournament throughout the day, this webcast will show the games as they happen and will promote your business to thousands of viewers that will be watching the games live across South Africa and internationally.
Entry fee per 5-man team is R13,500
The team will receive more than R23,000 worth in value back including:
- 10 minutes of business advertising on the live webcast with a combination of ads and mentions to the value of over R10,000.
- Each player will receive a custom paintball jersey that will be branded with your company logo and with their individual names. These are the same custom jerseys that many local teams use and feature high-quality sublimated printing to ensure that these jerseys are durable and that they look every bit as professional as those worn by Pro players. These jerseys will look great hanging on the wall in your business or as a souvenir to showcase your team’s endurance and dedication to team work. Each jersey is worth R1000 (Total value of R5000 per team)
- Each team will have a season tournament player who will guide them through the day. Your personal tournament player will help you with the basic skills, understanding the rules, game tactics and they will help you during games to make sure that your experience is a smooth and an enjoyable one.
- Ten (10) boxes of SAFCAPS paintballs for the team to use during the tournament worth R5,000. Each box contains 2000 paintballs and is locally produced in South Africa, making SAFCAPS a Proudly South African product.
- 4x FREE Cape Argus Sportshow tickets (2 adults / 2 kids) per player worth around R460 (R2,300 saving per team). This will allow for four additional guests to enjoy the events and activities at the 2017 Sportshow.
- All tournament paintball equipment will be provided for to use on the day. This includes tournament grade markers with all the necessary accessories, protective full-face masks and pod packs to carry your additional paint on the field for your games.
- Coffee/tea and rusks when you arrive as well as Hooligan energy drink to energise and refresh you while you play. You will also receive a meal voucher and a beer to finish off the day worth over R200 per player (Total value of around R1000 per team)
To register your team go to www.sanpa.co.za/corporatechallenge and sign up today.
There will only be space for 15 corporate teams to register. So don’t miss out on this great opportunity for a day of team building while making a difference to a worthy cause in South Africa.
Your team can have up to eight (8) players on their roster to play on the day and up to five (5) pit crew members to help them in the pits during games with filling paint, cleaning off players and equipment and with helping with refreshments.
Additional team jerseys can be ordered for the extra players and pit crew if required.
To find out more about this adrenaline driven sport, head over to the SARPL Super Cup website and watch their webcast from the 2016 Paintball Super Cup event that took place at Emerald Resort & Casino. This event saw more than 51 teams competing in the national finals from 8-11 Dec 2016 and will give you a good idea of the action packed that you can expect with your team. http://www.supercup.co.za/super-cup-2016-video-feed/
Join us for the Corporate Paintball Charity Challenge and experience something new!